COVID-19 READINESS PLAN
Leading Training is open for classroom based training as from the 10th of June. We have put strict safety measures in place, please see our COVID-19 READINESS PLAN
Those not comfortable attending classroom training are welcome to attend via webinar.
The objective of this program is to equip trainers of all disciplines to effectively communicate and develop positive Human Relation Skills with their delegates. They will be shown ways of motivating and growing their delegates to their full potential.
The Train the Trainer course will enable the trainer to be better equipped to deal with any situation in a training environment as they will have a better understanding of coaching and motivating their delegates to achieve a greater retention rate with each course. They will achieve more confidence in the training arena as they will be trained to International Standards and as a result will have a greater impact on the organisation.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Day||R 2,299.00|
|Webinar||1 Day||R 1,849.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
For those who work in training, managing and mentoring.
None. However, any previous training experience or background would be helpful
Course Outline / Curriculum
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Defining a Successful Training Program
- To start the day, participants will be asked to think about what successful training looks like. This will segue into a discussion of different audiences and their expectations. Participants will also look at some situations that could identify a need for training, and some of the benefits that training can bring.
- Defining a Successful Trainer
- Next, participants will discuss the characteristics of a successful trainer, including how to stimulate a readiness to learn. Participants will also look at common mistakes made by new trainers, and they will brainstorm some ways to avoid or resolve those issues.
- The Learning Cycle
- For every learning point we make, there should be a learning cycle to be certain all trainees have "got it." This session will examine that cycle. Participants will also explore some ways to cover all points of the cycle in a training program.
- The Training Process
- This session will introduce participants to the six-step training process.
- Performing a Needs Analysis
- Next, participants will learn about the first step: performing a needs analysis. During this session, participants will look at some sample situations and develop possible training ideas.
- Planning Training
- The next two steps in the training process are to develop the training and prepare employees. We will examine these steps through a lecture and group work.
- Training Methods
- The fourth step of the training process is to conduct the training. During this session, we will begin looking at some key parts of this step, including training methods and environmental concerns.
- Designing a Learning Sequence
- This session will introduce participants to the four parts of an effective learning sequence. Then, participants will practice creating a few sequences of their own.
- Using Humor and Adding Games
- Continuing with the fourth step, participants will learn how to use humor appropriately and how to choose games to add to their training.
- It's now time to go back to the fifth step of the training process: evaluations. We will examine several methods that participants can use to evaluate the success of their program. (For information on the sixth step, see our Coaching course.)
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Mon 3 Aug 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Mon 31 Aug 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Mon 5 Oct 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Mon 30 Nov 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|