Leading Training is online and available during the Covid-19 Shutdown.
Our staff are working from home and can do the following:
- Webinar training and e-learning
- Development work
We can provide remote assistance to anyone who needs it, however as an IT support company we are willing to provide emergency support to companies that are essential service providers.
If you require any help from us please make use of the live chat below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The objective of this program is to equip trainers of all disciplines to effectively communicate and develop positive Human Relation Skills with their delegates. They will be shown ways of motivating and growing their delegates to their full potential.
The Train the Trainer course will enable the trainer to be better equipped to deal with any situation in a training environment as they will have a better understanding of coaching and motivating their delegates to achieve a greater retention rate with each course. They will achieve more confidence in the training arena as they will be trained to International Standards and as a result will have a greater impact on the organisation.
Calculate DiscountI will book and pay 10 business days before the course (less $22.99)
If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
For those who work in training, managing and mentoring.
None. However, any previous training experience or background would be helpful
Course Outline / Curriculum
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Defining a Successful Training Program
- To start the day, participants will be asked to think about what successful training looks like. This will segue into a discussion of different audiences and their expectations. Participants will also look at some situations that could identify a need for training, and some of the benefits that training can bring.
- Defining a Successful Trainer
- Next, participants will discuss the characteristics of a successful trainer, including how to stimulate a readiness to learn. Participants will also look at common mistakes made by new trainers, and they will brainstorm some ways to avoid or resolve those issues.
- The Learning Cycle
- For every learning point we make, there should be a learning cycle to be certain all trainees have "got it." This session will examine that cycle. Participants will also explore some ways to cover all points of the cycle in a training program.
- The Training Process
- This session will introduce participants to the six-step training process.
- Performing a Needs Analysis
- Next, participants will learn about the first step: performing a needs analysis. During this session, participants will look at some sample situations and develop possible training ideas.
- Planning Training
- The next two steps in the training process are to develop the training and prepare employees. We will examine these steps through a lecture and group work.
- Training Methods
- The fourth step of the training process is to conduct the training. During this session, we will begin looking at some key parts of this step, including training methods and environmental concerns.
- Designing a Learning Sequence
- This session will introduce participants to the four parts of an effective learning sequence. Then, participants will practice creating a few sequences of their own.
- Using Humor and Adding Games
- Continuing with the fourth step, participants will learn how to use humor appropriately and how to choose games to add to their training.
- It's now time to go back to the fifth step of the training process: evaluations. We will examine several methods that participants can use to evaluate the success of their program. (For information on the sixth step, see our Coaching course.)
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Mon 1 Jun 2020||Woodmead||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 3 Aug 2020||Woodmead||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 31 Aug 2020||Woodmead||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 5 Oct 2020||Woodmead||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 30 Nov 2020||Woodmead||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|