- Recognize what is meant by the term "marketing."
- Discover how to use low-cost publicity to get their name known.
- Know how to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign.
- Use time rather than money to market their company effectively.
- Understand how to perform a SWOT analysis.
Calculate DiscountI will book and pay 10 business days before the course (less $22.99)
If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
Sales consultants, sales staff, managers, business owners
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Session A: Marketing
- Defining Marketing
- Defining your target market
- Competitive Analysis
- Unique Selling Proposition
- The Marketing Mix and 4 Ps
- Mission Statement
- Effective Networking
- Trade Shows
- Session B: Sales
- Sales Success
- Cold Calling
- Developing a Script
- Handling Objections
- Closing the Sale
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.