- Recognize what is meant by the term "marketing."
- Discover how to use low-cost publicity to get their name known.
- Know how to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign.
- Use time rather than money to market their company effectively.
- Understand how to perform a SWOT analysis.
Cost$229.90 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
Sales consultants, sales staff, managers, business owners
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Session A: Marketing
- Defining Marketing
- Defining your target market
- Competitive Analysis
- Unique Selling Proposition
- The Marketing Mix and 4 Ps
- Mission Statement
- Effective Networking
- Trade Shows
- Session B: Sales
- Sales Success
- Cold Calling
- Developing a Script
- Handling Objections
- Closing the Sale
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Fri 30 Nov 2018||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Wed 6 Feb 2019||1 Day||Provisional|
|Wed 3 Apr 2019||1 Day||Provisional|
|Thu 2 May 2019||1 Day||Provisional|
|Wed 26 Jun 2019||1 Day||Provisional|
|Wed 21 Aug 2019||1 Day||Provisional|
|Wed 16 Oct 2019||1 Day||Provisional|
|Wed 11 Dec 2019||1 Day||Provisional|