Microsoft Office Access 2007, previously known as Microsoft Access, is a relational database management system from Microsoft which combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software development tools.
All Microsoft training is based on the "learning by doing" principle so the course covers all aspects of the Microsoft Access 2007 programme without overburdening the learner with excessive theory.
Cost$367.50 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Or bring your own PC
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
This Microsoft Access course will benefit Database Developers and Users who are looking for a flexible environment for creating relational databases.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Opening Microsoft Access
- Create a database using a template
- Exploring the Access window Understanding the open dialog box
- Modifying the Toolbar settings
- Page Setup
- Database properties
- Managing the Task Pane
- Creating a new blank database
- Creating a Table Opening your table
- The Design View
- Set up Fields
- Field Properties
- Primary Keys
- Saving your table design
- Entering Data
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.