Specific learning objectives for participants include:
- Identify the steps you can take to build your credibility.
- Identify the objections that you encounter most frequently.
- Develop appropriate responses when prospective buyers throw you a curve.
- Learn ways to disarm objections with proven rebuttals that get the sale back on track.
- Learn how to recognize when a prospect is ready to buy.
- Identify how working with your sales team can help you succeed.
Cost$229.90 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
Sales staff, managers, business owners
Course Outline / Curriculum
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Building Credibility
- This session will discuss ways that participants can build their credibility, including first impressions, appearance, demonstrations, and testimonials.
- Your Competition
- Why talk about the competition? Because sooner or later every person in sales has to be aware of the fact that others are offering similar products and services. This session will talk about what research to do and how to make the most of it.
- Critical Communication Skills
- During this session, participants will learn how to ask good questions and listen effectively - two skills that are key to handling objections.
- Observation Skills
- A keen ability to observe your surroundings to better understand a situation is another useful skill to have, and participants will have the opportunity to work on it during this session.
- Customer Complaints
- This session will look at how customer complaints and how they can actually make anyone a better salesperson.
- Overcoming Objections
- Once participants have some basic skills and concepts mastered, they will explore what an objection is. They will also work in small groups to identify their most frequently encountered objections and they will brainstorm ways to respond to them.
- Handling Objections
- During this session, participants will some basic ways to respond to objections, including the Identify - Validate - Resolve strategy. Participants will also learn about nine specific objection handling strategies, including the Boomerang, FFF, and Show Your Hand.
- Pricing Issues
- This session will give participants ways to address the most common objection: price.
- How Can Teamwork Help Me?
- Many sales people treat their team as competition. This session will explore how teamwork can make you a better salesperson.
- Buying Signals
- During this session, participants will learn how to know when the buyer is ready to close.
- Closing the Sale
- This session will look at several different closing techniques and the top fifteen activities that make a person successful at closing the sale.
- Workshop Wrap-Up
- At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.