Prospecting for Leads Like a Pro Course Details
In this workshop, participants will become skilled at prospecting and learn the 80/20 rule. They will learn to target and how to target them, and commit to do some prospecting every day through warming up cold calls, following up on leads, or networking. Participants will also build their personal prospecting plan and learn how to ensure their future by planting seeds daily.
At the end of this one-day workshop, participants will:
- Understand the importance of expanding their client base through effective prospecting.
- Learn how to use a prospecting system to make them more successful.
- Be able to identify target markets and target companies with the 80/20 rule in mind.
- Know how to develop and practice networking skills at every opportunity.
- Know how to develop, refine, and execute the art of cold calling.
Price:$183.80 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
Note: information may change without notice.
About Prospecting for Leads Like a Pro
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Pre-Assignment Review
- To start the day, participants will review their pre-assignment quiz.
- Targeting Your Market
- Next, participants will learn eight ways to target their market. Then, they will fill out a worksheet for their target market.
- The Prospect Dashboard
- This session will show participants what a prospect dashboard is and how to use it. Participants will also have an opportunity to create a draft prospect board.
- Setting Goals
- During this session, participants will learn how to set goals with SPIRIT to make their dreams a reality.
- Why is Prospecting Important?
- Next, participants will look at some myths behind prospecting and what characteristics will ultimately determine their success.
- During this session, participants will learn all about networking, a key component of prospecting.
- Public Speaking
- Good speaking skills can give sales people a real advantage. This session will give participants some ways to build their confidence and send out the right message when speaking in public.
- Trade Shows
- Next, participants will explore what to do before, during, and after trade shows to ensure success.
- Regaining Lost Accounts
- This session will explore an easy way to increase business: regaining inactive or lost clients.
- Warming Up Cold Calls
- During this session, participants will learn how to make the most of another essential prospecting tool: cold calls.
- The 80/20 Rule
- Next, participants will learn how Pareto's 80/20 rule applies to sales and prospecting.
- It's Not Just a Numbers Game
- This session will look at the 3 R's of successful prospecting.
- Going Above and Beyond
- To wrap up, we will give participants 21 ideas for a successful career in sales and ten questions they can ask themselves about each prospect.
- Workshop Wrap-Up
- At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
There are currently no scheduled dates.