Leading Training is online and available during the Covid-19 Shutdown.
Our staff are working from home and can do the following:
- Webinar training and e-learning
- Development work
We can provide remote assistance to anyone who needs it, however as an IT support company we are willing to provide emergency support to companies that are essential service providers.
If you require any help from us please make use of the live chat below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this workshop, participants will become skilled at prospecting and learn the 80/20 rule. They will learn to target and how to target them, and commit to do some prospecting every day through warming up cold calls, following up on leads, or networking. Participants will also build their personal prospecting plan and learn how to ensure their future by planting seeds daily.
At the end of this one-day workshop, participants will:
- Understand the importance of expanding their client base through effective prospecting.
- Learn how to use a prospecting system to make them more successful.
- Be able to identify target markets and target companies with the 80/20 rule in mind.
- Know how to develop and practice networking skills at every opportunity.
- Know how to develop, refine, and execute the art of cold calling.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Sales personnel, business owners, managers
Course Outline / Curriculum
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Pre-Assignment Review
- To start the day, participants will review their pre-assignment quiz.
- Targeting Your Market
- Next, participants will learn eight ways to target their market. Then, they will fill out a worksheet for their target market.
- The Prospect Dashboard
- This session will show participants what a prospect dashboard is and how to use it. Participants will also have an opportunity to create a draft prospect board.
- Setting Goals
- During this session, participants will learn how to set goals with SPIRIT to make their dreams a reality.
- Why is Prospecting Important?
- Next, participants will look at some myths behind prospecting and what characteristics will ultimately determine their success.
- During this session, participants will learn all about networking, a key component of prospecting.
- Public Speaking
- Good speaking skills can give sales people a real advantage. This session will give participants some ways to build their confidence and send out the right message when speaking in public.
- Trade Shows
- Next, participants will explore what to do before, during, and after trade shows to ensure success.
- Regaining Lost Accounts
- This session will explore an easy way to increase business: regaining inactive or lost clients.
- Warming Up Cold Calls
- During this session, participants will learn how to make the most of another essential prospecting tool: cold calls.
- The 80/20 Rule
- Next, participants will learn how Pareto's 80/20 rule applies to sales and prospecting.
- It's Not Just a Numbers Game
- This session will look at the 3 R's of successful prospecting.
- Going Above and Beyond
- To wrap up, we will give participants 21 ideas for a successful career in sales and ten questions they can ask themselves about each prospect.
- Workshop Wrap-Up
- At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.