Cost$350.00 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
This course is delivered via the Moodle Learner Management System's web interface, and includes videos, quizes exercise files and other downloadable resources. Limited interaction with an instructor is provided by telephone, email, instant messaging and video chat or face to face appointments.
Pre-RequisitesHTML Knowledge and access to internet.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- What can it do for Web Developers?
- Performing Operations
- Javscript operators and their usage , including order of precedence.
- Making Statements
- Using Arrays
- Create indexed and associative arrays.
- Date and Time
- Use date and time objects in your code,as well as set timeouts.
- Doing Mathematics
- Useful functions that perform maths like round and random.
- Working with Strings
- Adressing Page Objects
- Learn about the DOM (Document Object Model) and how you can use this to manipulate elements on you page.
- Windows Properties
- The window is the top level object in the DOM.
- Document Properties
- The documen include all the HTML.
- Form Properties
- Forms are important in building interactive sites. They allow the user to enter data.
- Event Handlers
- DHTML pages make use of hidden HTML that is positioned in layers and can be made visible on events.
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.