Assertiveness as a Business Tool Course Details
Price:$183.80 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
Note: information may change without notice.
About Assertiveness as a Business Tool
Often we mistake assertiveness with aggression, or even with its opposite, timidness, depending on our world view.
- Defining Assertiveness
- Define assertiveness.
- Explore the importance of assertiveness in building successful relationships with colleagues, partners and clients.
- Identify and understand the PAC model and transactional analysis.
- Identify own levels of assertiveness.
- You and Assertiveness
- Understand where your current mode of behaviour stems from.
- Understand empathy and practice empathy linked to assertive behaviour.
- Taking Control of any situation in an assertive manner.
- Apply a behavioural tool to overcome faulty belief systems.
- Explore built in reactions to the behaviours of others.
- Building Assertiveness Tools
- Identify the tools of assertive people.
- Use a listening model to act assertively.
- Understand assertive body language and phrases.
- The art of saying No
- Creating and fostering mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Brave challenging conversation by using an assertiveness tool.
- Keeping the Momentum
- Create a personal action plan with SMART goals.
- Apply your tools in the workplace to function assertively.
- Complete a Workplace Workout.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
There are currently no scheduled dates.