We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
This one-day workshop will help you teach participants:
- The elements of a good handshake
- How to manage business cards
- Tips on remembering names
- Ways to make a good first impression
- The basics of dining etiquette
- How to communicate properly and politely
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Day||R 2,299.00|
|Webinar||1 Day||R 1,849.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Business owners, sales consultants, sales representatives, managers, receptionists, call centre personnel
Matric level English
Course Outline / Curriculum
Session 1: Course Overview
Session 2: Business Etiquette Basics
Session 3: Test Your Business Etiquette
Session 4: The Handshake
Session 5: Business Card Etiquette
Session 6: The Skill of Making Small Talk
Session 7: Do You Remember Names?
Session 8: Making That Great First Impression
Session 9: Dress for Success
- Dressing the Part
- Maintaining Your Positive Impression
- What’s Your Code?
Session 10: Business Dining
- Seven Hot Tips
- Other Rules
Session 11: E-Mail and Telephone Etiquette
- Group Exercise
- The Power of the Written Word
- Note Writing Practice
Personal Action Plan
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.