Skills Development Facilitator Course Details
- Demonstrate understanding of the outcomes-based education and training approach within the context of a National Qualifications Framework
- Develop an organisational training and development plan
- Conduct skills development administration in an organisation
- Coordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation
Price:$825.00 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
Note: information may change without notice.
About Skills Development Facilitator
Many businesses pay their Skills Development Levies as the law requires. They invest time and money to develop their workforces and yet, donâ€™t know how to claim back the cash portion for their efforts.
It is the duty of the Skills Development Facilitator to analyse the needs of the organisation and develop and draw up a suitable skills development plan.
It is the Skills Development Facilitatorâ€™s responsibility to ensure that the skills development plan is followed and properly administrated. The responsibility of a Skills Development Facilitator is great and thus they need to meet a high standard of criteria.
This Skills Development Facilitator course will equip learners with the required knowledge and skills to identify training needs, draw up Work Place Skills Plans and Annual Training Reports.
The SDF training course will give you a good comprehension of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and will help you to develop your skills and will be a good start in acquiring a variety of qualifications within the fields of Education Training and Development Practices and Human Resource Development.
MODULE 1: Outcomes-based Education within the NQF
- Explain the outcomes-based approach to education and training;
- Describe the National Qualifications Framework;
- Describe and explain standards;
- Describe and explain national qualifications; and
- Develop a broad plan for implementing the NQF within an organisation.
MODULE 2: Developing the Training Plan
- Analyse current and required skills
- Develop a skills profile and define a skills gap
- Establish skills priorities
- Develop a training and development plan.
MODULE 3: Skills Development Administration
- Collate and store data related to skills development
- Provide information related to skills development
- Contribute to the improvement of systems and procedures related to processing skills development data.
MODULE 4: Co-ordinate Skills Development Interventions
- Identify and prioritise learners` learning requirements
- Plan and organise learning interventions
- Coordinate learning interventions
- Review and report on learning interventions.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
There are currently no scheduled dates.