Sexual Harassment Awareness for Employees Course Details
Price:$183.80 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
Note: information may change without notice.
About Sexual Harassment Awareness for Employees
You work for a local company in a non-management position. You're familiar with the term sexual harassment.
- Lesson 1: Understanding the Issue
- Topic 1A: Know What the Law Says
- Topic 1B: Identify Instances of Sexual Harassment Topic 1C: Know Your Company's Policies
- Topic 1D: Assess the Work Environment
- Topic 1E: Recognize Your Own Responsibility
- Lesson 2: Exercising Responsibility
- Topic 2A: Examine Your Own Attitude and Behavior
- Topic 2B: Dating in the Workplace
- Topic 2C: Accept Personal Responsibility
- Topic 2D: Share Your Knowledge
- Topic 2E: Take All Complaints Seriously
- Lesson 3: Maintaining Awareness
- Topic 3A: Keep Current in Education and Information
- Topic 3B: Continue to Improve
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
There are currently no scheduled dates.