You work for a local company in a non-management position. You're familiar with the term sexual harassment.
In this course, you will obtain the knowledge and skills to create awareness of sexual harassment and implement a prevention strategy.
Cost$229.90 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
Any non-management employee seeking information for the first time and those who need a refresher on sexual harassment awareness and prevention.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Lesson 1: Understanding the Issue
- Topic 1A: Know What the Law Says
- Topic 1B: Identify Instances of Sexual Harassment
- Topic 1C: Know Your Company's Policies
- Topic 1D: Assess the Work Environment
- Topic 1E: Recognize Your Own Responsibility
- Lesson 2: Exercising Responsibility
- Topic 2A: Examine Your Own Attitude and Behaviour
- Topic 2B: Dating in the Workplace
- Topic 2C: Accept Personal Responsibility
- Topic 2D: Share Your Knowledge
- Topic 2E: Take All Complaints Seriously
- Lesson 3: Maintaining Awareness
- Topic 3A: Keep Current in Education and Information
- Topic 3B: Continue to Improve
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.