Risk management skills are key to any business owner or manager. This Risk management workshop is a one day intensive training course which will focus on practical application of best practice theory.
Risk management has long been a key part of project management, but in recent years, it has become an increasingly important part of organizational best practices. Corporations have realized that effective risk management can not only reduce the negative impact of crises; it can provide real benefits and cost savings.
The risk management framework provided in this workshop is flexible enough for any organization. You can apply it to a single project, a department, or use it as a basis for an enterprise-wide risk management program.
This one-day workshop will help you teach participants how to:
- Define risk and risk management
- Describe the COSO ERM cube and ISO 31000
- Establish their risk management context
- Describe the 7 R's and 4 T's that form the framework of risk management activities
- Design and complete a basic risk assessment
- Determine the appropriate response to risks and create a plan for those responses
- Describe the key components of reporting, monitoring, and evaluation of a risk management program
Cost$289.90 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
AudienceBusiness owners, managers
Course Outline / Curriculum
Summary of day 2 and “Light Bulb Moments”
Aspects of Operational Risk Management, policy as well as Cause & Effect.
Q & A session and Problem solving discussion on delegates’ workplace risk issues.
Case Study on the whole risk management process (Approximately 3 hours)
Presentation of case studies
Course wind down
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.