Motivating Your Employees Course Details
Price:$183.80 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
Note: information may change without notice.
About Motivating Your Employees
This course will assist you in understanding and implementing strategies that will help to motivate your work force.
- What is Motivation?
- To begin, participants will explore motivation through a fun activity.
- Supervising and Motivation
- Next, we will look at three everyday objects that represent three approaches to motivation: the carrot, the whip, and the plant.
- Motivational Theories
- During this session, participants will explore Maslow's and Herzberg's theories of motivation.
- Fear and Desire
- For the pre-assignment, participants were asked to answer some personal questions about motivation. During this session, they will discuss their responses.
- Setting Goals
- Goal setting is an important part of motivation. This session will look at a SMART way of setting goals.
- The Role of Values
- During this session, participants will explore their feelings about various motivational factors.
- Creating a Motivational Climate
- This session will look at the reinforcement theory, also called the behavioral theory, of motivation.
- Expectancy Theory
- Next, participants will learn about the expectancy theory through a fun exercise and group discussion.
- Applying Your Skills
- During this session, participants will work on several motivational case studies.
- Designing Motivating Jobs
- This session will explore methods of designing (or redesigning) motivating jobs.
- A Motivational Checklist
- To wrap up the day, we will look at the ten things you can do to motivate employees on a daily basis.
- Workshop Wrap-Up
- At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan
- Understanding Motivation Topic
- Recognise the Importance of Motivation Topic
- Assess Employee Motivation Levels Topic
- Meet Employee Motivational Needs Lesson
- Motivating Employees Topic
- Retain Good Employees Topic
- Communicate Effectively Topic
- Clarify Expectations Topic
- Provide Effective Feedback Topic 2E: Establish Goals Topic
- Choose Rewards
- Encouraging Self Motivation in Employees Topic
- Encourage Self Motivation Topic
- Create a Bond with the Organization Topic
- Provide Professional Growth Opportunities Topic
- Build a Sense of Accomplishment Topic
- Encourage Enthusiasm
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
There are currently no scheduled dates.