Coaching for Growth and Performance Course Details
The programme explores with leaders a systematic approach to coaching in order to further support and develop individual effectiveness in line with their role and the business goals.
The workshop is appropriate for all leaders, supervisors and managers who are involved in coaching officially or simply want to obtain skills to grow and develop their teams
If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
Note: information may change without notice.
About Coaching for Growth and Performance
- Part 1: The Concept of Coaching Define coaching.
- Explore coaching as a tool to unlock performance in your organisation. Explore the magic of a coaching climate and how to create one.
- Part 2: The Coaching Process.
- Understand the Coaching Process to change and sustain desired behaviour, to have challenging conversations and to create effective relationships. Identify a coaching model and practice using it. Identify the different hats in the coaching process and how to manage each one effectively. The critical role of self awareness in the coaching process. Understand how mental models impact on the coaching process.
- Part 3: Facilitating the Coaching Process.
- Engage in behaviours that relate to the facilitating role. Build rapport and develop trusting relationships. Apply a listening model to enable the coaching process. Apply the GROW model to manage the coaching process. Understand the impact of the Galatea Effect on the coaching process.
- Part 4: Instructing During the Coaching Process.
- Engage in behaviours that support the role of Instructing. Use a model for skills transfer Provide constructive feedback. Provide effective recognition and praise.
- Part 5: Managing the Coaching Process.
- Engage in behaviours that support the management of the coaching process. Recognise coaching opportunities. Examine the role of visibility and MBWA in ensuring the success of the coaching process. Integrate your coaching sessions into your organisations Performance Development process. Use relevant coaching documents such as coaching logs. Ensure alignment of recognition and reward processes to coaching. Part 6: Keeping the Momentum Create a personal action plan with SMART goals. Conduct a series of successful coaching conversation with your coachee. Complete a coaching log and obtain feedback.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Light finger meals are supplied for part time courses.
There are currently no up and coming Coaching for Growth and Performance courses scheduled.You may request that the course be scheduled. If you are interested please click
here to fill out an enquiry form.